- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 2323 gold badges8585 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 1010 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 599 599 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 135 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 125 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 62 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 58 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- 58 How to redirect output of systemd service to a file
- 56 What REALLY happens when you don't free after malloc?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.