Law professor/political scientist, finding myself doing a shocking amount of coding lately as I pick up a computational research program (coming soon: stupid questions from me on how to do NLP on judicial opinions! :-) )
Top network posts
- 54 jupyter notebook running kernel in different env
- 29 R-Project no applicable method for 'meta' applied to an object of class "character"
- 29 Should I send a "cease-and-desist" letter to ResearchGate?
- 16 Can I share my notes of copyrighted materials on my blog?
- 14 Do admissions care about one's minor?
- 8 Using queues to decouple functions/avoid direct calling?
- 6 Meaningful error message for Clojure.Spec validation in :pre
- View more network posts →