Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 14.1k 14.1k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1k 1k 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 602 602 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Is Relocating Necessary in Academia?
- 90 What happens if a math PhD student fails to find a proof that is the main objective of his/her thesis topic?
- 66 Why has the time spent studying declined so sharply in the United States over the the past few decades?
- 64 In the USA, do college courses deeply differ from high school courses?
- 53 Reviewers’ comments are not sufficient to reject my paper, what to do?
- 50 Why don't colleges make terms shorter and with fewer classes?
- 46 Why does undergraduate discrete math require calculus?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.