I'm a PhD student at Berkeley studying soil in the Ecosystem Science department. I use math (my BA) and programming (worked in commercial software for a while) and a tiny bit of hardware hacking to study emergent properties (H_1) in a set of landscapes along the west coast of the Pacific.
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 16 '15 at 10:51
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Earth Science 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 361 361 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to display the value of the bar on each bar with pyplot.barh()?
- 143 How to add a title to Seaborn Facet Plot
- 51 pandas equivalent of R's cbind (concatenate/stack vectors vertically)
- 50 How to add percentages on top of bars in seaborn?
- 26 How to change the line color in seaborn linear regression jointplot
- 25 Ethics of Accepting Unneeded Merit Based Scholarships
- 24 ANOVA in python using pandas dataframe with statsmodels or scipy?
- View more network posts →