Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 601 601 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 594 594 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 English equivalent of "brain turned into yogurt"
- 31 Why does the unstabilised Wittig reaction selectively form cis alkenes?
- 30 Proof that Our Planet is 1D
- 28 English equivalent of "brain turned into yogurt"
- 27 What is the difference between Unicode code points and Unicode scalars?
- 27 How large of a telescope would one need in order to read someone's lips on a planet light years away?
- 26 Stable ringworld interactivity with other solar system objects
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.