I think about politics. I run.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 17:08
- Academia 20.3k 20.3k 44 gold badges7171 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 708 708 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 665 665 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 657 657 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 203 How do you come to terms with the fact that you might never be among the best in your research community?
- 163 How do I handle a colleague's gender change when citing their paper?
- 95 Professors/Teachers only replying to part of my email
- 83 How honest should I be in disclosing not-so-exciting results?
- 73 What's wrong with my e-mail to potential PhD supervisors?
- 64 At what point do index funds become unreliable?
- 64 The meaning of "if any" in journal print charges description
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
11 How can we be more welcoming to new users? Apr 30 '18
6 On the over use of “ethics”/“ethical” Mar 21 '18
5 Are questions on research methodology on topic? Jun 15 '17
3 Follow on to the lingerie–elevator question May 23 '18