I work in functional analysis, my research areas are evolution equations, operator semigroups and delay differential equations.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 5 '14 at 20:18
- MathOverflow 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 745 745 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 630 630 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 470 470 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Physical interpretation of different selfadjoint extensions
- 32 What happened to the Moore method?
- 29 When should I publish my results?
- 26 The best way to introduce trigonometric functions in a rigorous analysis course
- 23 What are some good examples to motivate the implicit function theorem?
- 21 Old books still used
- 20 For calculus students, what should be the intuition or motivation behind series?
- View more network posts →