- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 343 343 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 340 340 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Webmasters 253 253 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 180 180 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 In Rails when a resource create action fails and calls render :new, why must the URL change to the resource's index url?
- 15 Can someone explain the true landscape of Rails vs PHP deployment, particularly within the context of Reseller-based web hosting (e.g., Hostgator)?
- 13 How can I grab Google Visualization DataTable data after chart is loaded?
- 12 XSS via JSON: Why does a web application not sanitize either its incoming params hash or its outgoing JSON values of malicious tags like Script?
- 10 What is the correct protocol/etiquette for forking a Ruby/Rails gem on Github that may be maintained as an ongoing, parallel fork?
- 8 How can I sanitize all params coming into a Sinatra app?
- 8 Is it possible to plug one guitar into two amps?
- View more network posts →