Somehow we get to live through the fractal, at some point we will escape...
... meanwhile, abstraction seems to be a valid vanishing point.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 '20 at 19:35
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 1010 gold badges4444 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 971 971 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 353 353 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 255 255 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 Check if a user has scrolled to the bottom
- 56 Where was the issue acknowledgement and apology?
- 33 How get all values in a column using PHP?
- 20 Detect programmatic changes on input type text
- 18 How to convert a dotted quarter note tempo to BPM?
- 16 How to remove escaping special characters from json_encode output
- 16 Why is violin tuning order the way it is?
- View more network posts →