Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Case Western Reserve University
Member for 5 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 '18 at 17:50
- MathOverflow 9.5k 9.5k 2525 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Why did algebraic geometry need Alexander Grothendieck?
- 39 How can I ask a teacher to follow the textbook more closely?
- 23 Do famous works of literature need citations?
- 23 Usage of mathbb versus mathds
- 21 Is there a problem with Beamer in the latest MiKTeX update?
- 21 Can one prove the elementary divisor theorem for PIDs by elementary matrix operations?
- 21 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- View more network posts →