Top network posts
- 87 A professor has offered to send me a hard copy of his new book. Would it be rude to ask for a PDF file instead?
- 34 Is it unethical to poorly translate an exam from Dutch to English and then present it to the English speaking students?
- 26 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 24 How to deal with classes that I must cancel due to conference travel?
- 23 Is feeling lonely and uncomfortable in my (foreign) country of study a valid reason to drop out of a PhD?
- 19 Is it appropriate to mention one's religion in an academic CV?
- 18 What do you need to know about potential supervisor's publications when attending an interview for a PhD?
- View more network posts →