I'm a PhD candidate at UC Berkeley studying programming language design. I work on Halide with my adviser, Jonathan Ragan-Kelley. I also work on Koka, specifically the Perceus reference counting system. In the past, I wrote the compiler for the P programming language at Microsoft.
I play guitar and like to cook.
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Academia 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 633 633 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 541 541 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Why are professors' websites so ugly?
- 115 How do I write a maintainable, fast, compile-time bit-mask in C++?
- 74 When should a commit not be version tagged?
- 65 How to return to software engineering after pursuing another interest for six years?
- 57 Exchanging co-authorship for proofreading?
- 26 Why might a C++ compiler duplicate a function exit basic block?
- 20 Antlr4 Listeners and Visitors - which to implement?
- View more network posts →