J. Fabian Meier
Working in Software Development for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Neo4j.
Formerly in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 at 13:32
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Academia 8.9k 8.9k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Operations Research 892 892 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 116 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- 54 During copyediting, journal disagrees about spelling of paper's main topic
- 54 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 43 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- View more network posts →