Network scientist and simulator of social systems. Tend to hang around StackOverflow to answer NetLogo questions or find/ask R answers. I also occasionally dip into academia, LaTeX and music.
Belfast, UK (at the moment)
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 11:19
Top network posts
- 65 How to avoid a hostile takeover of first authorship during medical leave?
- 47 One of my group members did not contribute anything and I notified my course lecturer. Did I do the right thing?
- 43 What can a publisher offer to its best reviewers?
- 39 Why do most scientists think Brexit is bad for British science?
- 34 Who are the people reviewing far more papers than they're submitting for review?
- 28 Do postdocs still take courses?
- 24 Job offer for UK Reader
- View more network posts →