I guess I made this wacky academia thing my career, so occasionally I hang out here to see what other people think.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 4 at 23:18
- Mathematics Educators 5.1k 5.1k 1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 724 724 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 393 393 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 22 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 17 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 14 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Justifying non-expert lecturer
- 13 Why can you go through the motions to close a question with a bounty?
- View more network posts →