Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
16 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 20.2k 20.2k 22 gold badges6969 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Academia 18.8k 18.8k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 358 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 169 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 124 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 76 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 73 What is the oldest open problem in mathematics?
- 64 Forgetting what you have published
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
11 What happened to my comment? Jul 17 '17
5 Selective deleting of comments Sep 4 '18
2 Is deleting comments a form of censorship? Feb 19 '14