Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 8 years
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 7:46
- MathOverflow 23.1k 23.1k 22 gold badges7070 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Academia 20.7k 20.7k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 361 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 174 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 125 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 118 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 79 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 73 What is the oldest open problem in mathematics?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
10 What happened to my comment? Jul 17 '17
5 Selective deleting of comments Sep 4 '18
2 Is deleting comments a form of censorship? Feb 19 '14