Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
20 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- MathOverflow 24k 24k 22 gold badges7373 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Academia 22.8k 22.8k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 182 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 125 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 119 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 88 Can I write a referee report too fast?
- 83 How can I decline the request to help a fellow student cheat?
- View more network posts →