Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
- Stack Overflow 435.3k 435.3k 6666 gold badges361361 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 57.1k 57.1k 2323 gold badges172172 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.6k 26.6k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10967 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2359 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1331 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in Git?
- 1308 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1205 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1046 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 1014 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →