/* No comment. */
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 3:20
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 2626 gold badges8585 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 631 631 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 518 How do I find the length of an array?
- 101 How do I check for C++11 support?
- 51 Why is "!=" used with iterators instead of "<"?
- 48 What's the syntax for declaring an array of function pointers without using a separate typedef?
- 44 How do I justify a horizontal list?
- 35 How do I scale down numbers from rand()?
- 34 For a command to increase something, should instructions refer to the "+" key or the "=" key?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 27 '15