Been programming applications since 80s and websites since 90s.
Photography, electronics, and RC hobbyist.
Additional interests in robotics, graphic design.
All around experimenter.
Formal training in linguistics.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 10 '16 at 23:31
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Photography 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Robotics 997 997 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 How to find out what type of a Mat object is with Mat::type() in OpenCV
- 56 How long has my Linux system been running?
- 50 Previously denied entry from Canada to USA. Does that technically count as setting foot "on US soil"?
- 47 How do I copy multiple files by wildcard?
- 43 How do I get the directory that a program is running from?
- 42 Why can't I run GUI apps from 'root': "No protocol specified"?
- 38 What is meaning of negative dbm in signal strength?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '16