Brian M. Scott
Professor emeritus at Cleveland State University. I’m a set-theoretic and general topologist with an interest in combinatorics. I’m also interested in linguistics, especially historical linguistics.
Cleveland Heights, OH
Member for 4 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '15 at 8:57
Top network posts
- 700 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 375 Find five positive integers whose reciprocals sum to $1$
- 194 Are half of all numbers odd?
- 170 If $x$, $y$, $x+y$, and $x-y$ are prime numbers, what is their sum?
- 109 How to respond to "solve this equation" in a basic algebra class
- 107 Any open subset of $\Bbb R$ is a at most countable union of disjoint open intervals. [Collecting Proofs]
- 103 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- View more network posts →