I have a fancy graduate degree in political science. Now I work for my state's legislature doing research.
I typically answer questions that can be answered from either professional research, law, or existing data. Then I spend all that rep downvoting answers that lack references.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 18 at 18:26
- Politics 21.6k 21.6k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 64 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 58 Why are stenographers still employed and present within many governmental chambers?
- 52 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 48 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 47 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- View more network posts →