Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Estados Unidos
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 23:23
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 745 745 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 521 521 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Sports 242 242 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 311 NVIDIA NVML Driver/library version mismatch
- 207 NVIDIA NVML Driver/library version mismatch
- 59 Is improving a simple algorithm without beating the state of the art still publishable?
- 9 How does the L2 regularization penalize the high-value weights
- 7 R squared always higher than 1
- 7 Is the QuickDraw with Google neural net a convolutional neural network?
- 5 What's the maximum number of points at distance r or more inside a d-dimensional sphere of radius r?
- View more network posts →