computational materials science, data science, machine learning, algorithms, high performance computing. code development primarily in Python, C/C++, Fortran, R, MPI, Julia, and Matlab/Octave.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '14 at 1:55
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 336 336 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 275 275 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computational Science 219 219 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 how to check if it is safe to delete iNode file (or how to inspect its contents)?
- 20 How to add a live (interactive) console window to Atom?
- 11 Using ipython magics in R jupyter notebook?
- 11 which vim should I use in xubuntu / Ubuntu+XFCE?
- 10 Tools to support live coding as in Bret Victor's "Inventing on Principle" talk
- 6 gfortran: compiling 32-bit executable in 64-bit system
- 6 Blocked Plug-in in Safari 10.1
- View more network posts →