I am a researcher in theoretical ecology and evolution. My work focuses on regime shifts and draws from many disciplines, including mathematics, computer science, economics, and physics. I'm particularly interested in open science, active learning, big data, web tools, R, high performance computing. Visit my open lab notebook for more information on what I do.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '15 at 20:41
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 99 gold badges6464 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 983 983 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 930 930 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computational Science 748 748 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Data 476 476 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Understanding user file ownership in docker: how to avoid changing permissions of linked volumes
- 54 Using MathJax with Jekyll
- 54 When documenting in Roxygen: How do I make an itemized list in @details?
- 51 ggplot2 avoid boxes around legend symbols
- 49 Github: How do I add my own projects to an "organization" account?
- 48 Github flavored Markdown and pygments highlighting in Jekyll
- 38 How can a Jekyll page access its filename?
- View more network posts →