I'm a semi-retired computer scientist/computational geometer. My consulting work is focused on geospatial/temporal semantic graphs and data-parallel computation. I do volunteer GIS work for an archeological stewards group associated with the Santa Fe National Forest.
13 S 0326801/ 4036784 (NAD27)
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '17 at 3:35
- Geographic Information Systems 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 517 517 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Emacs 181 181 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 161 161 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 16 How To Understand Geological Directions?
- 15 Setting composer layout units to inches in QGIS
- 14 How to explain Monty Hall problem when they just don't get it
- 13 How do I rearrange (or sort) variables in the VS2010 Watch window?
- 12 How do you organize your geodata?
- 11 Is it possible to rotate the canvas in QGIS
- 10 Using ArcGIS with dual/multiple monitors?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 27 '17