I'm a semi-retired computer scientist/computational geometer. My consulting work is focused on geospatial/temporal semantic graphs and data-parallel computation. I do volunteer GIS work for an archeological stewards group associated with the Santa Fe National Forest.
13 S 0326801/ 4036784 (NAD27)
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '17 at 3:35
- Geographic Information Systems 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 527 527 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 263 263 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Emacs 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 How To Understand Geological Directions?
- 16 Mid 60s short story/novella in which failed fusion reactor destroys London
- 15 Setting composer layout units to inches in QGIS
- 14 How to explain Monty Hall problem when they just don't get it
- 13 How do I rearrange (or sort) variables in the VS2010 Watch window?
- 12 How do you organize your geodata?
- 12 How do I get the value of the pixel under the cursor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 27 '17