I am a postdoc with an interest in applications of operator algebra to local quantum physics. I am also interested in topological qauntum computing and their relation to tensor categories.
Member for 9 years
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 9:56
- Academia 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 520 520 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 411 411 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Which review recommendation should I give to maximize the likelihood that a manuscript is rejected?
- 80 Is beautifying a dissertation looked upon unfavourably by the examiners?
- 65 How to express an ongoing PhD degree in suffix
- 55 German mathematical terms like "Nullstellensatz"
- 51 Is it usual for finished PhD students to send out physical copies of their thesis to unknown persons?
- 49 Why don't major research institutions systematically publish their subscription fees to scientific journals?
- 34 How and why would I "claim ownership" of a paper on arXiv?
- View more network posts →