Mechanical Engineer. Scientist.
Dad of daughters (11yr, 7yr, 2yr, 0.5yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (17.5 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 26 '19 at 1:50
- Cross Validated 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Parenting 321 321 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computational Science 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 40 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 24 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 24 Why use extreme value theory?
- 21 What is the relationship between the GINI score and the log-likelihood ratio
- View more network posts →