Mechanical Engineer. Scientist.
Dad of daughters (12yr, 8yr, 2yr, 1yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (18.4 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 26 '19 at 1:50
- Cross Validated 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 479 479 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Parenting 331 331 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 40 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 27 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 25 Is "spilled milk" a 1600's era euphemism regarding rejected intercourse?
- 25 Why use extreme value theory?
- View more network posts →