- Cross Validated 1k 1k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 831 831 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 648 648 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 492 492 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 335 335 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Tensorflow - matmul of input matrix with batch data
- 29 Keras Conv2D and input channels
- 28 Why do Fourier transforms use complex numbers?
- 22 Example of two dependent random variables that satisfy $E[f(X)f(Y)]=Ef(X)Ef(Y)$ for every $f$
- 18 Making sense of independent component analysis
- 14 Can one 'wear out' an editor with bad papers?
- 12 Seeing as symbolic math tools are very common nowadays, how acceptable is it to skip calculations in manuscripts?
- View more network posts →