My name is Mark Janssen-Rosenblitt.
See How to Be an Academic at http://metagovernment.org/wiki/Snide_Guide_on_How_to_Be_an_Academic.
- Academia 889 889 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 540 540 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Data 479 479 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 306 306 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should I approach an agency unofficially before FOIAing them?
- 17 What is the distribution for various polyhedral dice all rolled at once?
- 12 Strategies for facing an "impossible" required course for PhD
- 10 How to handle disagreement between collaborators on licensing academic code?
- 9 What are the chances rolling 6, 6-sided dice that there will be a 6?
- 8 What is the saying in the Goonies just before they pop through into the treasure room?
- 7 What are the variance and standard deviation for a standard six-sided die?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.