Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 108 Problems that become easier in a more general form
- 63 When does L' Hopital's rule fail?
- 47 Showing that Y has a uniform distribution if Y=F(X) where F is the cdf of continuous X
- 40 What does the antiderivative of a continuous-but-nowhere-differentiable function "look like"?
- 32 Produce unique number given two integers
- 32 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 31 Does this algorithm find prime numbers only?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.