Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 864 864 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 378 378 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 206 206 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why is non-determinism (Push-down automata) necessary?
- 15 How to prove that the Fibonacci sequence is periodic mod 5 without using induction?
- 14 Explicit mu-recursive expression for Ackerman function
- 13 Is the Set of all Primitive Words a Prime Language?
- 12 Isomorphic graph embeddings in the Euclidean Space
- 12 Is this problem solvable in polynomial time?
- 11 Measurable language which is not $\omega$-regular
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.