Computer scientist, Computer engineer, Professor, Fencing coach, Father, Partner, Son, Brother, etc.
Theodore keeps in shape by practicing agile programming, performing mental gymnastics, lifting functions, running tests, making leaps of logic, and sweating over details.
St. John's, NL, Canada
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '17 at 16:27
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 820 820 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 509 509 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 503 503 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 435 435 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 How to use a variable to specify column name in ggplot
- 120 In GitHub, is there a way to see all (recent) commits on all branches?
- 55 Java-syntax for explicitly specifying generic arguments in method calls
- 41 The argument types of an anonymous function must be fully known. (SLS 8.5)
- 27 Is a professor allowed to require me to give him permission to speak with my doctor before letting me make up an exam?
- 27 Is there a reason to have a bottom type in a programming language?
- View more network posts →