Member for 5 years, 9 months
14 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '19 at 14:14
- Physics 3k 3k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 475 475 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 440 440 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 295 295 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 29 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 27 Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- 19 How can an object move from point A to point B?
- 18 As a postgrad student, is it appropriate not to add my supervisor's name on publication?
- 16 Overlapping sentences in methodology descriptions in separate journal articles - plagiarism?
- 14 Splitting a relatively long paper into two shorter papers
- View more network posts →