Member for 5 years, 4 months
14 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 14:14
- Physics 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 380 380 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 333 333 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 200 200 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 29 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 27 Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- 19 How can an object move from point A to point B?
- 18 As a postgrad student, is it appropriate not to add my supervisor's name on publication?
- 16 Overlapping sentences in methodology descriptions in separate journal articles - plagiarism?
- 12 Splitting a relatively long paper into two shorter papers
- View more network posts →