- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 589 589 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 344 344 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 37 Lebesgue measurable set that is not a Borel measurable set
- 31 Publishing an idea that came up on a conference?
- 24 What are good UI patterns for selecting exactly two items from a list?
- 24 Is there a more efficient implementation for a bidirectional map?
- 22 gcc -O0 outperforming -O3 on matrix sizes that are powers of 2 (matrix transpositions)
- 19 Section type conflict for identically defined variables
- View more network posts →