I develop fast algorithms for high-dimensional problems using tensor product formats, linear and multilinear algebra, matrix analysis, and other methods of numerical mathematics.
Top network posts
- 194 My university requires that I take attendance. How should I treat students who arrive late to class?
- 165 A paper I received to review has (independently) duplicated work that we are writing up. How to proceed in light of peer-review confidentiality?
- 164 Should I simply ignore it if authors assume that I'm male in their response to my review of their article?
- 156 How should I proceed when a (famous) professor says I'm not good enough for research?
- 145 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 135 How to deal with arrogant e-mail of a student
- 132 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- View more network posts →