Top network posts
- 21 How to pick the brain of a professor with whom you have no connection
- 14 Aftermath of rightfully submitting a solo paper without my advisor's name
- 13 Can the communicating author remove some of the authors (4 out of 6) when submitting the second revision of a paper describing a database?
- 8 How to ask the editor of a journal whether our manuscript fits the scope or not
- 8 Anonymous Student Feedback: Moving forward from abusive comments
- 7 With what style should I write to a Board Of Examiners?
- 7 Use ddply within a function and include variable of interest as an argument
- View more network posts →