- WHO: Always learning, Catholic, Virginian.
- WHAT: Web application development, with some forays into statistics and database design.
- WHERE: Appian
Gratuitous odd fact: I majored in Philosophy at Christendom College
First user to earn the gold (and silver and bronze) badges for flask.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '19 at 18:34
- Stack Overflow 134.4k 134.4k 2828 gold badges273273 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 261 261 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 237 237 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 967 What does <![CDATA]> in XML mean?
- 618 Split by comma and strip whitespace in Python
- 307 Can I serve multiple clients using just Flask app.run() as standalone?
- 304 What does "async: false" do in jQuery.ajax()?
- 301 Flask-SQLAlchemy import/context issue
- 291 What are Flask Blueprints, exactly?
- 285 How to check if anonymous object has a method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 18 '19