I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- Physics 74.3k 74.3k 88 gold badges191191 silver badges371371 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 21.3k 21.3k 11 gold badge7070 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Academia 15.2k 15.2k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 10.9k 10.9k 2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7k 7k 2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 126 If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 93 What does general relativity say about the relative velocities of objects that are far away from one another?
- 89 Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 89 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 81 Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 77 Why is there a controversy on whether mass increases with speed?
- View more network posts →