I have a graduate degree and a PhD in Physics. Currently I'm working as postdoctoral researcher in Aalto University, Finland, on a number of projects in the field of computational condensed matter.
My interests here in Stackoverflow relate to some of the less specific tools I use as part of my work: Fortran, Python, Latex, Gnuplot, different Bash utilities, etc., as well as some general Linux stuff.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '18 at 10:55
- Academia 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 667 667 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 174 174 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to deal with a colleague who won't accept they're wrong
- 52 When refereeing a paper, stating I am not an author of suggested literature
- 46 sed: insert a string after every N lines
- 45 How to get people to reply to emails and what to make of a no response?
- 40 How should I fill the "First name" and "Last name" in an application if I have two given names and two last names?
- 37 I believe a publisher is infringing copyright when reproducing a figure I created. What can I do?
- 31 What to do when a referee wants to criticize someone else through me
- View more network posts →