Interested in problems in combinatorics and group theory. Current research is in statistical computing. Also interested in software design, human performance statistics, and reliability analysis. I have ties in both Seoul, Korea and in the Eastern United States.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '19 at 14:58
- Academia 16.8k 16.8k 1010 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Korean Language♦ 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How to react to a student proselytising during office hours?
- 151 Teaching a class likely meant to inflate the GPA of student athletes
- 143 Should I intervene when a colleague in a different department makes students run laps as part of their grade?
- 131 Reporting a student who may be psychologically disturbed
- 93 Changing mind after rejecting a job offer
- 87 My advisor's new student copied parts of my PhD thesis; advisor doesn't care. What to do?
- 86 I sent an angry e-mail to my interviewers about a conflict at my home institution. Could this affect my application?
- View more network posts →