Interested in problems in combinatorics and group theory. Current research is in statistical computing. Also interested in software design, human performance statistics, and reliability analysis. I have ties in both Seoul, Korea and in the Eastern United States.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Academia 13.7k 13.7k 77 gold badges4949 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Korean Language♦ 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 153 153 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 How to react to a student proselytising during office hours?
- 148 Teaching a class likely meant to inflate the GPA of student athletes
- 131 Reporting a student who may be psychologically disturbed
- 93 Changing mind after rejecting a job offer
- 87 My advisor's new student copied parts of my PhD thesis; advisor doesn't care. What to do?
- 85 I sent an angry e-mail to my interviewers about a conflict at my home institution. Could this affect my application?
- 81 How to build healthy working relationships with my male colleagues as a young-ish, attractive-ish woman?
- View more network posts →