Sociologist and Stata user. I have mainly worked on variations on logistic regression, interactions and mediation. Substantively, I worked mostly on differences in educational attainment between children with different parental backgrounds.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 at 20:14
Top network posts
- 117 Whether to report someone receiving extraordinary levels of help for PhD
- 116 Should I give professor gift at the beginning of my PhD?
- 97 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- 89 Is poor English grammar and writing style overlooked in otherwise strong math paper submissions?
- 77 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 71 Should I explain to the graduate admission committee why I am older than most prospective PhD students?
- 63 Reviewer recommending citation of certain papers of specific group of authors may be himself
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.