The Monice Cellio affair is a disgrace for StackOverflow and I strongly protest the actions by SE. This is a needless public affair which could easily be resolved when the company would wish to do so. Tell SE (the company behind running StackOverflow) to stop harming its users and community.
Until this is the case, please consider to fund the legal process to force SE to be reasonable.
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 963 963 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Travel 624 624 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 280 280 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 212 How can I handle my company docking my pay due to poor quality of previous consultant's work for customer?
- 45 AngularJs: Show name of the month given the month number
- 29 Why are Damri bus stations elevated?
- 24 "Comments disabled" should not be a link
- 22 Should I send a birthday wish to an employer if I'm not yet hired
- 18 OpenSearch in Firefox
- 17 Should I use initializer blocks in Java?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 4 '14