C Programmer living in Cambridge, MA.
Was trying to give Stack Overflow a break for a while.
(See how good that worked.)
Top network posts
- 253 Do I need to explicitly handle negative numbers or zero when summing squared digits?
- 104 What does impossibility to return arrays actually mean in C?
- 97 Why should I always enable compiler warnings?
- 42 Why are these constructs using pre and post-increment undefined behavior?
- 40 What's a modern term for "array/pointer equivalence"?
- 37 Should I free memory before exit?
- 32 Are char arrays guaranteed to be null terminated?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.