My career has been teaching and doing research in the field of statistical analysis of discrete-event simulation models, with emphasis on design of experiments, random variate generation, and object-oriented modeling. I also have a long-running fascination with data structures and algorithms.
West Coast, USA
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 19:16
Top network posts
- 80 Prove a random generated number is uniform distributed
- 11 How can I make OSX's rand() fail the spectral test?
- 11 python random.getstate() and random.setstate()
- 11 Swift rand() not being random
- 10 Using the Box-Muller transform to generate pseudorandom numbers with any sigma and mean
- 9 Force Ruby to not output a float in standard form / scientific notation / exponential notation
- 9 Integer division with rounding
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.