Associate Professor of Mathematics at Grand Valley State University. Education/technology/math blogger for the Chronicle of Higher Education at Casting Out Nines. Into scholarship of teaching and learning, computational number theory, cryptography, and computer science. Lucy, Penelope, and Harrison's dad.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 15 '14 at 1:22
Top network posts
- 54 Profs who have done a full year sabbatical overseas with a family: How did you make it work?
- 24 Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- 23 Is there an alternative to traditional exams?
- 14 Why should I use LaTeX for presentations?
- 14 mentioning MOOC's I took in my scholarship application
- 13 How do I find applied math tenure track positions at at liberal arts / four-year colleges?
- 13 How to begin a class with humor
- View more network posts →