"The search for truth is more valuable than its possession" ― Gotthold Ephraim Lessing.
Quaerite et Invenietis.
- Physics♦ 21.8k 21.8k 1717 gold badges7171 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 771 771 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 543 543 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 59 Why doesn't a light ray bend again when emerging from a lens?
- 34 Is there a short hand command to write derivatives?
- 31 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 28 How can I know if something is a Lorentz transformation?
- 26 Can the GPU use the main computer RAM (as an extension)?
- 24 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.