I'm a professor of mathematics at the University Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 at 15:02
- Computational Science 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 850 850 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Advisor threatening to pull his name from accepted paper that I submitted without his knowledge
- 45 How to choose a method for solving linear equations
- 38 Net salary for PhD in German university
- 34 When transferring credits do I need permission from the "leaving" university?
- 29 Basic explanation of shape function
- 24 What is the general idea of Nitsche's method in numerical analysis?
- 24 Sorted list of publications in moderncv from bibtex
- View more network posts →
Top tags (1)
3 Don't walk. Don't run either May 11 '14