I'm a professor of mathematics at the University Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 15:46
- Computational Science 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 900 900 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Advisor threatening to pull his name from accepted paper that I submitted without his knowledge
- 47 How to choose a method for solving linear equations
- 39 Net salary for PhD in German university
- 34 When transferring credits do I need permission from the "leaving" university?
- 32 Basic explanation of shape function
- 28 What is the general idea of Nitsche's method in numerical analysis?
- 25 What are differences between 'a priori' and 'posteriori' error estimate in numerical analysis?
- View more network posts →