Member for 7 years, 5 months
I'm a professor of mathematics at the University Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
- Computational Science 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Academia 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 978 978 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Advisor threatening to pull his name from accepted paper that I submitted without his knowledge
- 49 How to choose a method for solving linear equations
- 48 How to deal with an advisor that offers you nearly no advising at all?
- 42 Net salary for PhD in German university
- 34 When transferring credits do I need permission from the "leaving" university?
- 32 Basic explanation of shape function
- 30 What is the general idea of Nitsche's method in numerical analysis?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.