- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Chess 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 750 750 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 638 638 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 400 400 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 A beautiful game of gold and silver coins
- 33 Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?
- 25 Best strategy to pick a lock which opens if at least two of its three decimal digit wheels are dialed correctly?
- 23 Resigning (Inevitable Checkmate)
- 23 Expected Value of a Determinant
- 20 Pressing the clock using the same hand you use to move the pieces
- 19 If you exploit Article 12.9 in FIDE's Laws of Chess, is it possible to benefit yourself by purposely receiving a penalty?
- View more network posts →