Martin - マーチン
I have worked as a postdoctoral fellow at RWTH Aachen University (Germany), and Ibaraki University (Mito, Japan), after graduating at Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany).
Dennis Upper: THE UNSUCCESSFUL SELF-TREATMENT OF A CASE OF “WRITER'S BLOCK” DOI: 10.1901/jaba.1974.7-497a (pdf mirror)
- Chemistry♦ 39.2k 39.2k 1010 gold badges134134 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 1k 1k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 771 771 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 699 699 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Why do we use helium in balloons?
- 46 Are the lone pairs in water equivalent?
- 40 Do symmetric hydrogen bonds in neutral molecules exist?
- 40 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 40 Why does cyclopropane react with bromine?
- 39 Ortho-effect in substituted aromatic acids and bases
- 36 DFT Functional Selection Criteria
- View more network posts →